We are a free and open multilingual dictionary that provides instant definitions from many respected reference resources such as the Random House College Dictionary, Princeton WordNet, Wiktionary, Webster Dictionary, U.S. National Library of Medicine, DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms and many more.
We need you!
Help us build the largest human-edited definitions collection on the web!
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Our latest definitions»
- Tuley by anonymous
- Tuley is a surname. It was anglicized from the French Tulé. Tuley park in Chic…
- dashita by maria_louise91
- Little Dasha, love nickname
- rappit by mradmason
- Struggling to rationalize another person's bizzarre interpretation of reality, …
- huggery by robbieblair19501
- scots word meaning untidy, ill kept
- Brian by anonymous
- I, one of the Brians, offer that a def which I saw stated that it meant Honor a…
Are you a words master?»
marked by sudden changes in subject and sharp transitions